Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A very productive day


Got lots accomplished today. Have been trying to get my house in order. Today I worked on the kitchen, cleaned the garage, baked an apple cream pie, plus cooked breakfast, dinner (chicken nouguts), supper (swiss steak). Today is day 2 of the Southbeach diet. The first two weeks are a lot like Atkins, so is pretty easy for me. I just wish the two weeks were over so I can eat an apple. Ryan and Robyn have the BEST apple tree at their place. Love the apples so much, I have a half a pail left. Will probably bake some more pies tomorrow.

The cop stopped. Had some pie and picked up his CDS.

Dave chiesel plowed till chores time....

Don't really know much else. Going to bed early tonite.

A chance of frost tonite. I hope not, I love those Toe-MO-Natos

No comments: