Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm getting too old for






Hangovers.............Halloween party lots of fun, hangover, not so much. Got up, did chores, made breakfast, found the couch, slept 3 hours, got up, found the recliner, slept for 1 more hour. Cory was hungry and volunteered to grill steak, yummy........sat on the computer a few hours, watched tv, time for bed.

Sat. had Jack, Carter and Addisyn. Love watching them all play together. Cory took them uptown a few times to take back anhydrous tanks. More later.......

Here are a few pictures of the kiddos playing in the grove......

Guess I have to start being a better blogger after Cory told me he checks it everyday. Sorry Cory, I will work harder. Maybe if you left a little love in the comments I would know your checking and be better about it. Was fun meeting Heather and Shane. They are so nice!

No comments: