Friday, January 2, 2009

It's a sad day


I MISS SUMMER!

I just heard John Travolta's son passed away.

Today was a bum day. We had to go to Meadowland, Harvestland, then too Redwood. Had dinner with Ryan at Pizza Ranch, then onto buy a new couch at A&W Furnature. I think I got a really good deal. All leather and only half of what it originally was. I am so happy to finally be burning that old one. Next week going to rearrange and get the room decorated pretty.

Got home and started laundry, making buns, making brandiberry salad for our Christmas tomorrow, which probably won't happen again because of the weather.

Chores.......then Ryan delivered our couch. We were going to take the truck today, but it had something wrong with it. Robyn and the kiddo's stopped, then Rob stopped. They all left and now I am going to bed. Today was a big day!

No comments: