Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finished planting corn


The winds were horrible today and it reached 91 degrees. The weird thing is there is a rain/snow advisory for Sunday. MN weather has gotten more fickle every year.

Dave planted 115 acres of corn today, that was then end of corn planting. Things went well today, no major or minor breakdowns. He really wanted to get a sprayer tank on yet today, but with the winds that is impossible.

I cleaned house this morning. I am trying the "flylady" way. I went through with bags and threw away 27 things about 3 times. That is what I am suppose to do, throw away 27 things a day to help get rid of all your "stuff".

I also boiled eggs and made deviled eggs and egg salad. After dinner I went out and got the truck clean. What a dirty job that was in this wind.

Ryan came after work and put in a gps system for our sprayer.

Rob stopped and brought back the flatbed trailer. He was nice enough to haul my old freezer to the recycling center. Makes my garage look so much bigger.

Now I need a shower, some supper and my bed.

No comments: