Friday, May 30, 2008

Busy Friday


Today Dave and I decided while we milked that maybe we should go somewhere today. I wanted Marshall, I need yeast and bread flour and was hoping it was cheaper there. We ended up in Redwood because Dave had to go to the ASCS office. I went to the library, got some new books and maggies, life is good! Then on to Wally world to get material to make Caaryn's babies taggies for a shower present. We went to Pizza Ranch for dinner. That was yummy. We wanted to take Carter out for dinner, but he was at Daycare. After dinner went to the Nursery and got two new trees. One Zestar and the other Regant, also picked up a Haralson for Ryan and Robyn. We headed home, unloaded then Dave took a little snooze while I called and chatted up with Glenna for an hour. Just missed a storm, seriously by about a half mile. We got our trees planted, then after night milking headed up to Ry and Robyns to take them their tree. Dave and Ry planted the tree while Addisyn and I watched. She is getting so darn cute. Griffy sat outside and enjoyed the nice night with us too. Ry grilled us some brats and hamburgers.......yummy! Now, time for bed!

No comments: