Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bad Blogger




Yep, that is me, bad blogger. I have never been consistent at anything in my life, why would this be any different? Going to try harder, really I am!

I had Addisyn and Griffy yesterday. Robyn and Paula went to Mankato shopping, and Ryan got their hardwood floors varnished. The two little ones had lots of fun. Griffy loves the vcr and dvd player, plus everything that goes with them. So to keep the remotes, dvd's and vcr tapes away was an all day job. He also loved carrying the little rocking chair around. The he sets it down, and climbs on it to reach things he shouldn't (door knobs). We made a breakthrough though, he has decided he likes me. Before there was this little hesitation always before he would come to me, now he knows I'm one of the good guys.

Addisyn likes to watch TV, read books and do crafts. We made more Valentines, she loves the glitter glue, so the two of us have glitter all over ourselves. She takes stacks of books, sits on the love seat and goes through them all for hours. She also likes to take care of my doll that cries. She gives it medicine and makes it all better.

By 8:00 Addisyn and I were so tired. I took her in the living room and rocked her. I don't know which one of us fell asleep first. Right after that Ryan bundled them up and took them home.

No comments: