Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday



Today just flew by. Carter, Jack and Becky stayed overnight, well, bex stayed over-half-a-night, as she worked at 3am. I got chores finished, boys breakfast, then Addisyn came over to play with the boys. They had lots of fun together, and before I knew it, was 1pm. Addisyn was so funny, I was giving Ry a little grief when he picked her up. He was holding her and said "I don't have to take this anymore, this isn't my home". Addisyn said "no daddy, you live at work."

Boys were good today. Carter loves helping with chores and Jack is just a happy little guy. I made sauerkraut for supper, now it is bedtime.......

My picture is just dreaming of summer......

Will try to get some of the boys tomorrow morning. Will set up my backdrop and see if I can channel their inner models.....

No comments: