Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday


Was not a good day. First I overslept by 5 minutes, course this is the one morning a stupid heifer couldn't get up. Dave was not happy with me.......This 7 day a week thing gets old, but then I watched Oprah today. People on the West Coast are living in tent cities. Who would have ever thought that there would be tent cities in the United States. Lots of older or middle aged people, lost their jobs, lost their homes, homeless shelters are full. So who should I be, to complain about cows, or 7 days a week, I have a house over my head and never wonder where my next meal will come from.

My girlfriend Janet found out last week she has cancer. Yesterday they removed both her breasts. No more complaining about my RA or asthma......

I did loose my voice today, that is probably a good thing. No talking.

Dave had the inspector come today, he passed. Looks like we can milk for another 6 months.

Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: