Monday, February 9, 2009

Dark, dreary, rainy Monday



Our yard is an ice skating rink. All this warm weather has melted the snow and turned it to ice. I don't like falling, so walking in baby steps to get across the yard.

Yesterday had a little photo shoot with Addisyn and Griffyn. That was fun. Got some good ones of them seperatly, but getting the two of them together and both looking is almost impossible.

Dave and I ran to Marshall, he wanted to go table saw shopping and I wanted to eat dinner out, so we got both accomplished. Went to the new Arby's in Marshall. The roast beef with onions and peppers is really good. The rueben was disappointing, they don't toast the bread. I am dreaming of my garden, picked up green bean seeds and sunflower seeds. I can't wait to get back out in the dirt!

Today is just yucky outside. Dave had to run to Redwood. He is still trying to figure out the silo unloader. The motor keeps kicking the reset, very frustrating.

I worked on cleaning house today, and wasted too much time on the internet. Time for chores...........

No comments: