Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gloomy, gloomy weather


I missed a day, computer acting up yesterday. I didn't get much accomplished yesterday. We had three tenths of rain Monday night, enough to stop my working in the flower garden. Today I am going to clean out my compost from last year and get my bins cooking with some new compost. I did do some laundry, though the basket with clean clothes is sitting on my dining room table, so I didn't finish what I started. I am good at that, though I am getting better. I try hard to finish my projects now. Last night I made my low carb shepards pie. I love that recipe! Today I start my walking program. I have to start exercising more, that is all there is to it. Well, better get my day started. I didn't take any pictures yesterday, and I'm sure nobody wants to see a picture of my laundry, so I will post an old favorite, or two.

No comments: