Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Day with the Babes



Today we had Carter and Jack. It was finally a beautiful day, no wind, 75, so we could play outside most of the day. Carter loves it outside. He is finally getting old enough where we can let him play without watching him every second. He stayed right out front and drove the little Johnny Popper around most of the day. Jack took a long nap, ate then played outside too.

Adam is home for the weekend, so Adam, Carter and I hopped on the 4-wheeler and went over to Goblirsch's open house for their robotic milkers. Pretty cool barn.

Dave gave the chickens the whole building today. So in a matter of 2 weeks, the are moved out of the circle, then moved into the whole building.

I talked Carter into letting me take a "got milk" picture for a contest our local radio station is doing. I made him a strawberry shake and he was a happy little camper and posed so good for me. I hope he wins. We are going to do Adam tomorrow.

No comments: