Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sick little girl, wedding cakes, and a little hay

Somedays you have your life all planned, then the phone rings. Robyn called this morning and said Addisyn was sick last night and could I watch her. I had my day planned to get cakes decorated, but of course I could watch her. Turned out to be a beautiful sunny day, Addisyn was feeling better, so the two of us had a great day together. She helped me pick up hay in the field with Grandpa. She thought that was great fun. She sat on my lap and drove the truck. Then she helped with chicken chores, we went for a long 4 wheeler ride, played in the sandbox, swing in the hammock. She took a nap after dinner so I did get my cakes done. It was a good day. We are offically done with first crop hay. Now time to think about Kristy's wedding.

No comments: