Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where did that week go?






I can't believe it has been a week since I posted. I just got behind, then I get overwhelmed and say to heck with it.

Lots went on since last week. Monday night we got an inch and a half of rain in about an hour. There were tornado warns out all over. All that rain brought out the weeds in all the plant beds, so Wednesday I spent the day weeding everything, I think I went to marshall on Friday, yep, I did, cause it was lucky Friday the 13th sale at HyVee. Sat. I spent the day cooking for Father's day. Had all the boys home but Cory, he had to work. We ate good and got to play with all the little ones, so it was a fun day. I talked almost all the kids into the Got Milk contest through KLGR. Hopefully one of the babies will win. Last night Ry stopped in for a while. Dave baled hay and we got it picked up this morning. The hay went good. 1300 bales on 22 acres. Today I baked Kristy's wedding cake. Rob the cop stopped tonite for a chat. baby jack got tubes put in his ears this morning. Everything went well. Well, enough of this rambling. I promise, from now on I will try to post at least every other day. I felt bad for waiting so long. Feels like I lose that week of my life if I don't write down what we did.

No comments: