Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I have too much energy lately


I'm not complaining, I am getting so much work done, but all this energy is starting to scare me and I know it is scaring Dave. I went out to the garden at 10:00 and worked outside for over 6 hours. I got my compost out of the old bin adam and I made and I sprinkled it on my strawberries, green peppers, pumpkins, cukes. I replanted 2 potatoe plants that were growing in the wrong rows, then I star started on the flower garden. I dug out all but one yellow and one purple iris and replanted them by the honeysuckles. I planted all my plants I got from the internet. I will post the names of them tomorrow, I am just too tired tonite.

I had a scare today. I walked into the chicken barn and there was Cora (the cat) sitting on a hay bale licking her paws clean. I thought "oh boy, how many babies did she kill"? The chicks were all laying around like they were as calm as could be, so I think Cora just sat and watched them. Good thing I feed that cat well!

Dave worked on his stacker all morning. Rob stopped for a little while. I cheated and made cold sandwiches for supper, just too tired to cook.

Very humid today, but no rain yet. They are talking severe weather for tomorrow. Off to Marshall tomorrow.

No comments: