Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


Got chores done, boys up, feed, dressed and then called Ryan and Robyn to come over and let all the kids play together. We went for a walk in the grove and let the kids run till they couldn't any more. Dinner was a frozen pizza, then Carter and I played outside till Jack got up from his nap. We took oodles of pictures. Bex picked the boys up at 3:30. I think they were ready to go home again. I know Jack was. I took a little nap then headed to Schmeisings to do pictures. The outside ones turned out really cool, but I have to redo Em's. I must not have had the flast set right, they were all blurry. I probably had it set to rear sink. Darn, I thought I was getting good, guess I still have a lot to learn! Tired now, off to bed.

No comments: