Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rob, Rob, Rob, Cory, Cory, Cory



Since I decided to share this with my kids I have had nothing but grief from Rob and Cory. Apparently I don't mention them enough. I can't help it Ryan is my favorite (haha). I have no favorite, I love all my boys equally, yet differently. Oh yeah, Adam, Adam, Adam. Heck, who am I kidding, Adam probably didn't take the time to follow the link in the first place, and Ryan won't give me his email address, so how would he even get to read about himself???

Today was a great day! I canned tomatoes today. Ha, bet you think I'm crazy, why would canning tomatoes make it a great day? Well, you haven't seen the tomatoes. Just kidding. I got to go take pictures of Rob's ERU unit. I was a bit nervous, all those guys, cops on top of it. My high school mentality kicked in for a minute, the even though I have done nothing wrong I still feel guilty feeling. But was all good. I was in my element, getting to take pictures and being in a place that causes adrenaline rushes.

Jason came and shot pigeons for us. It is really getting to be a problem, we are starting to feel like we live in Central Park in New York, pigeons everywhere. About 5:30 I noticed Cookie was missing. Checked everywhere and couldn't find him. I hopped on the 4-wheeler, went over to Bernie's to see if he followed Nel's Gator. Nope. Got home and the phone rang, here he ran over to Robert's. I think the gun shots must have scared him. He is not my favorite animal, but I still didn't want anything to happen to him.

Tomorrow off to Marshall for groceries. Getting ready for silo filling.

Yesterday worked at a funeral at church. Here are a few pictures from today.

No comments: