Thursday, September 25, 2008

It was an other great day

 
 
 
 


To work in the field. We got another 55 acres of soybeans combined.

This morning I was helping Dave unload beans and apparently was not paying attention and ran beans all over the ground when the overflow valve opened, plus I broke some thing because the pipe got too full. Crap! Guess that is enough daydreaming for me.

I cleaned house and did laundry, picked up apples, baked bread and buns, cooked up a chicken and made supper with it, so I was busy today.

Ryan came about 6:30 and finished up the field at home while Dave milked.

Rob stopped in for 10 minutes.

I have been having stomach pains again today. Guess I will be going to the doctor if this doesn't stop soon. Crap again!

I was going through my pictures tonite and found this one of Jack. What a cutie pie. I missed the big red ball of a sunset by 1 minute tonite.

My chicks laid (layed?) 7 eggs tonite. I'm in the egg business!

Bedtime....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: