Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cory's Birthday Thursday


Today is Cory's 25th birthday. He and Ryan and Rob are on their way to Piere SD right now. For a vacation the boys are going custom harvesting for 4 days. They are all excited about it! Robyn's dad Kenny is the one who got Ry excited about the whole trip. I am sure it is going to be a great experience for them all.
I have been harvesting in my garden. Took pictures to put on istock. The coleslaw way yummy.
We had Harvestland out yesterday picking up 5 loads of corn. Since Dave has been sick he is so tired. In between loads he would nap in the hammock.
I went to Redwood today to pick up eggs and medicine. A quick trip. Went home and made Cory applecrisp for his birthday treat.
I have been working all day on a winkflash book with my favorite pictures. I am up to page 50.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: