Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 32nd Anniversary to us..........



Has been an other busy week. I had Addisyn and Griffyn Monday, Tuesday and most of Wednesday. Oh man, I love those babies to pieces, but can they tire me out! We had lots of fun though, played outside in the sandbox, took wagon rides, 4 wheeler rides, checked out the chickens, steers, cows, dogs, and kitties. I took lots of pictures, of course. Addisyn loves Cora the Cat. She drags her everywhere, and Cora never scratches, though she does have a look of desperation in her eyes.

The Chickens are really growing. Last night Dave cleaned out the building for me. Was getting deep. My compost pile truly thanks him, as do the chickens.

Today I went out and put 100 little apples in baggies. I read this in Organic Gardening (I think). Suppose to keep the bugs away. The apple trees look pretty funny. We will see how this works.

I picked my first cauliflower for a salad for dinner. Took off the floating row cover. Darned bugs got in anyway.

Dave is out raking hay, and maybe will get to bale today.

It is our 32nd Anniversary today. Plan on going out to eat. I am going to break my diet for the first time in like 40 days.

No comments: