Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday..........


I started my new habit today, swished and swiped both bathrooms. I know that doesn't sound too exciting, but a new habit makes my little heart go pitty pat.......... I love new habits, I just don't like to keep doing them long enough to form an actual habit..........exercise is another habit I just can't seem to form, oh, I want to, but I just can't seem to do that first lunge, or walk that first mile. Maybe that can be next months new habit.

BIG NEWS..........seven tenths of rain this morning. For a crop farmer (or obsessed gardener) who hasn't had rain in a long time, it truly is a thing of joy. On the other hand, being a dairy farmer also, the rain makes the cows get all dirty, and the flies get meaner, so we can't enjoy that rain 100%.

Went to Redwood to my beloved library. Got a whole new stack of books and magazines. Heaven I tell you, I'm in heaven. Got Dean Koontz' new "Odd" book. I love Odd Thomas. I know he is fictional, but I still love him. If he came to my house, I would bake him chocolate chip cookies and just mother him cause he had such a crappy mom.

Also picked up groceries in Redwood. Just the coupon stuff. Everything has gotten so expensive since fuel has gone up to 4.00 a gallon. I really watch the ads now, try to get and make meals around the sale items. This week, 2 pork tenderloins for 10.00. Yummy..........also 2 pkgs. of brats for 5.00. That is 4 meals right there. I grilled chicken for supper, and steak. I grilled the chicken because I layed it out yesterday and it needed to get cooked, steak because Dave was not happy about eating chicken 2 meals in a row. Spoiled I tell ya!!

Well Bedtime for this chicky

No comments: