Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Veggie heaven

After chores this morning went into my garden, my fridge was bare and I was hungry for something fresh. I got 2 heads of cauliflower, 1 head of cabbage, an onion and my first little picking of green beans. I am not a green bean fan, but I am telling you, after trying a new recipe, I am going to be making green beans alot from now on. Oh my, yummy, delish, green goodness! I recipe is on Pioneer Women cooks.....go check it out.

I don't know what I did, but my neck doesn't want to move today........

Picked up 5 loads of hay out of the field, then I made coleslaw with my cabbage. Took a nap this afternoon. Not something I usually do, but the neck thing ya know.

Robyn, Ryan and the kids stopped tonite. Brought me a car seat so I can take Griffer to Marshall tomorrow for his dr. appt. They stayed till 8:30. Supper, now bed.............night.

No comments: