Saturday, July 19, 2008

Frantic Friday

Man, some days are crazy, and today is one of them. I had a bunch of cooking and baking to do to get ready for chicken butchering and Carter's birthday. I have been watching the food network and especially The Next Food Network Star. I see how when they have a big job in the kitchen they make a p.l.a (plan of action) so I did that. It helped, that is for sure, but I still fell behind. Here is what I did accomplish in no particular order.....
1. 3 doz hamb. buns
2. l loaf of bread
3. 8 brat buns
4. baked, sliced and bagged a ham
5. 2 doz. cupcakes
6.1 big bowl potatoe salad
7. fried potatoes for supper
8 prepped cauliflower for sunday salad
9. watched Carter and Jack
10. that is it, I'm shot!

Now, it is Sat. morning, and it is raining..........I will be upset if we don't get those chickens butchered. Will post pictures later.

No comments: