Friday, July 25, 2008

Flippin Friday


Really nothing too exciting has been happening around here lately, but hey, who's complaining.

Sometimes it is a good thing to have it quiet and peaceful. Dave worked on spraying beans for weeds and insects today.

I worked with my pictures for a lot of the day. Got in on my 100 page book for 20.00. It took a lot of time. I hope it will be worth it. In between I did things like 2 loads of laundry, weeded some flower beds, picked veggie in the garden.


I made a good supper. I copied the idea from Applebee's. I grilled chicken breasts, then topped it with pepperjack cheese and fried onions. Yummy

Don't have much else on my mind tonite. My boys are in Piere SD on a custom harvest vacation, so I'm thinking about them.

Chris had a birthday 2 days ago. Too bad I can't find his birthday card that I bought a month ago. It was so funny. I will have to keep searching.



A picture of each one of my favorite people.

Dave and I are still fighting this cold. Just can't seem to get back to 100%

Well, guess I will call it a night.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: